8 inlägg
123jwp startade en diskussion
How much liquid soap does this hold? - How many ounces will this hold???
    1 kommentar
123jwp startade en diskussion
Window hardware - The room has a clean, minimalist design. Can I ask where you got the drapery hardware? Were the drapes custom made or sourced somewhere? ... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar
123jwp startade en diskussion
Walls - Are the walls painted paneling or wallpaper or painted stripes??? Can't tell but very curious to know!!! Stunning room!
1 gillar    Kommentera
123jwp startade en diskussion
Paint colors - Hi - could I ask what colors you used for wall and trim? Really stunning!
1 gillar    Kommentera
123jwp startade en diskussion
Bed/Headboard - The room is both soothing and striking. Is the bed a headboard or a complete bedframe? Could I ask the brand/manufacturer of the bed/hea... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar
123jwp startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
123jwp startade en diskussion
Wall and trim colors - This room has a very soothing feel to it and I love how the green of the outside plants is picked up in the room. What brand and paint co... Läs mer
    1 kommentar