17 inlägg
Robin Aylor startade en diskussion
Where are the trellises from? - I love the contemporary design of the black trellises. Are they custom made or something that can be ordered?
    Kommentera
Robin Aylor startade en diskussion
Is the slat divider on a track? - I love the slat wall divider and am considering having one in my remodel. Just curious if it is on a track so that it can be moved?
    Kommentera
Robin Aylor startade en diskussion
How was HVAC integrated? - I don’t see any vents.
    1 kommentar
Robin Aylor startade en diskussion
Is that wallpaper or tile in the kitchen? - If tile, can you provide the manufacturer?
    2 kommentarer
Robin Aylor startade en diskussion
Great Attention to detail!!! - I love the effort to keep the wood grain matched!
    Kommentera
Robin Aylor startade en diskussion
Are there more photos of this sink/vanity? - The featured sink uses a micro mosaic.
    Kommentera
Robin Aylor startade en diskussion
Can you tell me what the white stone is? This is a beautiful design! - Love the spaciousness and clean lines of your design!
    1 kommentar
Robin Aylor startade en diskussion
beautiful job with the book matching! - It’s so nice when the cabinet maker takes the time to make sure the cabinets are perfectly bookmatched! Beautiful!
    2 kommentarer
Robin Aylor startade en diskussion
wonderful design! - You’ve chosen great hide-away doors for the “Cloffice” and the library area. Can you please share the manufacturer?
1 gillar    Kommentera
Robin Aylor startade en diskussion
just wondering... - Lovely job! I wish there was more discussion about this very interesting project. I have a simple question about the refrigerator. Is it ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...