6 inlägg
abananie startade en diskussion
Check out this 6 million dollar Kitchen! - Barrington, R.I. Price: $6.295 million Square feet: 11,000 Bedrooms: 8 Bathrooms: 6 full, 3 half Features: This waterfront home is a his... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
abananie startade en diskussion
Who gets the permit? - Just curious: Is it better for the home owner or the chimney repair company to get the permit when having the chimney flue/lining to the fur... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
abananie startade en diskussion
How to fix crack/grout in shower? Pic - I have a crack in the grout between the shower wall and floor that runs about 5 inches. I have read many of the archived results regarding s... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
abananie startade en diskussion
''Almost'' Finished Pictures of White Kitchen - So, I am mostly done with the kitchen. Waiting for the electrician to hang the pendant fixtures and under cab lights. Figured that I'd post ... Läs mer
    45 kommentarer
abananie startade en diskussion
New outside door too low. Can it be fixed? - We added on a new kitchen addition with a new door to the outside. This will be our primary entrance/exit door. The floors were just put in ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
abananie startade en diskussion
Floor Plans - So I am learning how to post pictures and am not sure what I am doing. Here goes! This is what the architect put on the plans. I am working ... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer