8 inlägg
alaurad startade en diskussion
Siding Color - love it! - What is the lower siding color? Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
    Kommentera
alaurad startade en diskussion
Moire Black - Color Scheme - Hello! We chose Moire black for our in-town Farmhouse, thinking it would be a dark gray, but it does come off pretty black. Anyone have any ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
alaurad startade en diskussion
Metal Roof - Hello! Is this a black metal roof or dark bronze? We are going for simlar color scheme so would love to know. thanks!
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
alaurad startade en diskussion
James Hardie Iron Gray Color Match - This is a really pretty exterior color. Anyone know how I could color match this? TIA!
    13 kommentarer
alaurad startade en diskussion
London Sky Countertops by Zodiaq?? - Hello! Has anyone seen London Sky installed, or in person (other than small sample)? I am trying to match BM White Dove Cabinets. I love thi... Läs mer
6 gillar    435 kommentarer
alaurad startade en diskussion
London Sky by Zodiaq - Hello! I am doing White Dove Cabinets with a Hale Navy Island for our Kitchen. I saw a sample of London Sky by Zodiaq yesterday and this loo... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
alaurad startade en diskussion
Roof Color - Hello! We're looking at painting our home Evening Dove by Benjamin Moore, which is a dark slatey blue. What color roof would you do? We're b... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
alaurad startade en diskussion
BM White Dove work with White Windows - Anyone who is familiar with White Dove by Benjamin Moore; could this be used with standard white windows? Our windows are standard white Jel... Läs mer
    1 kommentar