8 inlägg
albertchoh06 startade en diskussion
How high to hang your wall clock? - Could any houzzer advise/give pointers on the best height to hang a wall clock? The clock is 35cm in diameter. I have seen many photographs ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
albertchoh06 startade en diskussion
Ceiling height kitchen units - Would any houzzers know where I can find kitchen cabinets that goes all the way up to the ceiling. The space between the top of kitchen cabi... Läs mer
1 gillar    7 kommentarer
albertchoh06 startade en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
albertchoh06 startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
albertchoh06 startade en diskussion
Best blue hydrangea available in the UK for planter - I have dug up all the plants (lavender and rosemary) in my old planter and would like to replace them with three hydrangea bushes. I believe... Läs mer
    Kommentera
albertchoh06 startade en diskussion
Scandi style landing needs warmth and homely feel - Just completed works and still unpacking - as you might see from the boxers along the landing :). Photographs show landing from each end. ... Läs mer
2 gillar    15 kommentarer