53 inlägg
Al Otto startade en diskussion
engineered hardwood over tile - Installing engineered hardwood over existing tile… good idea or bad??
    6 kommentarer
Al Otto startade en diskussion
window grids need replaced - We are renovating an old home. When we removed the window grids to clean, they disintegrated. Where do I go to replace them? Is it possib... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Al Otto startade en diskussion
what size window would look best under a 10:12 roof pitch? - hi . We are building a two story garage. Approx three bays. I need to put a window on the second floor under a 10:12 roof pitch. Can someo... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Al Otto startade en diskussion
mystery stains on carpet - I have wall to wall in my home. We take excellent care of it and don’t wear shoes. These stains appeared and we are not sure why this is hap... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Al Otto startade en diskussion
flagpole options - Can anyone recommend a top quality flagpole brand ? We live on 100 acres and would like to put a 20-25 foot pole on a very windy hilltop. I... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Al Otto startade en diskussion
what is a nice size for a covered patio? - We are building a porch off the back of our home. We will be pouring aggregate adding a roof. I would like to fit a long farm style table ... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Al Otto startade en diskussion
faucet handle leaking - Help! My high quality Delta Weymouth faucet is leaking some kind of brown gunk from the right handle only. We have two Weymouth faucets in o... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer
Al Otto startade en diskussion
garage floor options - Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what my options are for covering a concrete garage floor. We built a new house and the subcontr... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Al Otto startade en diskussion
condensation on windows - Hello. We recently moved into a brand new house with Andersen windows. Every morning when we wake up, regardless of the weather, there is c... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
Al Otto startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...