10 inlägg
amandaenglund startade en diskussion
New entry needed for curb appeal! - My parents are getting a new roof but they need to redesign the entry first. I am of the strong belief that adding a small bit of detail to ... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
amandaenglund startade en diskussion
Sectional - Hi there- could you tell me the manufacturer and name of the couch? Thank you.
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
amandaenglund startade en diskussion
Paint selection - My kitchen attaches to my living room – both are getting an overhaul. The kitchen will be a combination of white and slate gray cabinets (co... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
amandaenglund startade en diskussion
Gray paint? - Could you tell me the shade of the gray cabinet paint?
    Kommentera
amandaenglund startade en diskussion
Paint color? - Could you tell us the name of this paint color?
    2 kommentarer
amandaenglund startade en diskussion
Paint color? - Could you tell us what this paint color is?
    2 kommentarer
amandaenglund startade en diskussion
Can upper kitchen cabinets be different than lower cabinets without lo - We have gutted our kitchen but I still can't settle on what cabinets I like. I lean toward contemporary, but hesitate to have all flat cabin... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
amandaenglund startade en diskussion
Stair rail - Could you tell us who did your stair rail?
    2 kommentarer
amandaenglund startade en diskussion
Hanging light - Can you tell me where I can find the hanging lights in the corner?
    2 kommentarer
amandaenglund startade en diskussion
Round light fixture - Could you please tell me where I can find the round light fixture?
    1 kommentar