15 inlägg
Terri Amspacker startade en diskussion
Window - What company makes this window?
    1 kommentar
Terri Amspacker startade en diskussion
rug - Can you please tell me where the beautiful rug was purchased?
    1 kommentar
Terri Amspacker startade en diskussion
Rug - Where can this beautiful rug be purchased?
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Terri Amspacker startade en diskussion
Fabric on chairs. - I am currently looking for new material to cover my dinning room chairs. Did this material come on these chairs or was it added? If it was... Läs mer
1 gillar    Kommentera
Terri Amspacker startade en diskussion
light - Where can I find this light?
    Kommentera
Terri Amspacker startade en diskussion
sectional - I would like to know where to find this sectional.
    1 kommentar
Terri Amspacker startade en diskussion
cabinets - who is the manufacturer of these cabinets? I have to say, the talent that went into the design and decorating of this home is superior to a... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Terri Amspacker startade en diskussion
ottoman - Where is the ottoman from and can it be divided for multiple seating?
    3 kommentarer
Terri Amspacker startade en diskussion
fence - Is this fence handmade or can you order it? Love it.
    1 kommentar
Terri Amspacker startade en diskussion
Rug. - Where is this rug from? This room is one of the most beautiful I have seen.
    3 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...