12 inlägg
Ann startade en diskussion
Two Questions - How heavy is the stool? and Will it rust if used outdoors?
    Kommentera
Ann startade en diskussion
Wondering the colour of that dark paint and brand. - Just Wondering the colour of that dark paint and brand.
    1 kommentar
Ann startade en diskussion
will this product rust - Will this stool rust if kept outside?
    1 kommentar
Ann startade en diskussion
Outdoor Use - What kind of steel are these stools made out of? I'm looking for some that will stand up to the outdoor elements. Will these rust?
    Kommentera
Ann startade en diskussion
Outdoors? - Would these stools rust if used outside at bar?
    Kommentera
Ann startade en diskussion
Why don't you ship to Canada? - I've been search for this sink and went to checkout to find you don't ship to Canada. So sad.
1 gillar    4 kommentarer
Ann startade en diskussion
what is the size of this change room? - I am looking to build one in our back yard, but don't want to build it too big or too small. This one looks like the perfect size
    1 kommentar
Ann startade en diskussion
how big is your change room? - I am looking to design one, but don't want to build it too big or too small.. This one looks just right
    Kommentera
Ann startade en diskussion
Hardwood in the Foyer?? - We are building a new home and I am choosing the flooring. Should I put hardwood in the foyer?
    8 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...