11 inlägg
A & L startade en diskussion
is there a difference between white and whitewashed? - I noticed that this lazy Susan by face 2 face designs is described in both white and whitewash. Are there differences to the coloring of t... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
A & L startade en diskussion
use of butcher block on a kitchen island - would like to use butcher board as part of my kitchen island . I have calcutta gold marble and would like to have a cut out of butcher bloc... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
A & L startade en diskussion
bulb type - can you put a regular bulb in this pendant or does it have to be a incandescent light?
    Kommentera
A & L startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
A & L startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
A & L startade en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
A & L startade en diskussion
chandelier - where can i find the specs on this gorgeous chandelier and how can I get one? I understand that it was probably custom made for this partic... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...