22 inlägg
atalieplus2 startade en diskussion
Help needed with room layout - Hi! I recently bought a house with a room directly off the front office that was previously used as a home office. The room is 160 x 125 ... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
atalieplus2 startade en diskussion
Help with stairs into garage - Hi! I recently bought a house with a two car garage not realizing that the stairs leading from the garage into the laundry room make the on... Rösta nu
    23 kommentarer    4 röster
atalieplus2 startade en diskussion
Help with stairs into garage - Hi! I recently bought a house with a two car garage not realizing that the stairs leading from the garage into the laundry room make the on... Rösta nu
    2 kommentarer    1 röst
atalieplus2 startade en diskussion
New House Needs Help w/ Curb Appeal - Hi! I just bought a new house and think it's a little stark when you pull up. How would you recommend improving the curb appeal? My first... Läs mer
1 gillar    37 kommentarer
atalieplus2 startade en diskussion
Help needed picking a picket fence and new arbor! - All, I would love to improve the overall curb appeal and add some much needed charm to my house! The arbor and fence in the front are liter... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
atalieplus2 startade en diskussion
love the mudroom - Is that wallpaper on the ceiling?
    1 kommentar
atalieplus2 startade en diskussion
fantastic light fixture!! - I really like your starburst found object ceiling fixture/light! Please tell me where I can find one. Who is the artist that created it?
    1 kommentar
atalieplus2 startade en diskussion
glass plant info - Where did you purchase the glass plant? It looks fantastic!!
    1 kommentar
atalieplus2 startade en diskussion
Cabinets - Hi, Who made the cabinets?
    2 kommentarer
atalieplus2 startade en diskussion
Love the chair! Who makes it and what color is it? - Love the chair! Who makes it and what color is it?
1 gillar    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...