42 inlägg
barbav startade en diskussion
Electrical outlets? - I don't see outlets to plug in appliances. Are they hidden in the cabinet?
    Kommentera
barbav startade en diskussion
Mirrors in windows - I have this same wall of windows in my bath, and was considering this layout. How do you make the backs of the mirrors presentable from the ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
barbav startade en diskussion
Roof? - Hi, I know this is a long shot because of the date of this entry, but I was wondering as to the color of the roof of this house? We've just ... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
barbav startade en diskussion
Outlets - What kind of electrical outlets did you use? These are great in a bath where you sometimes use multiple appliances at once. LOVE this makeup... Läs mer
    Kommentera
barbav startade en diskussion
Shower curtain - I'm curious as to why you didn't use a glass enclosure for the tub?
    Kommentera
barbav startade en diskussion
Other similar products - Is this piece 50568718 available in a white finish and something other than a carrara top?
    2 kommentarer
barbav startade en diskussion
Is the top just a shell? - Since there is only a frontal view, I'm gathering from the single reviewer that the top is an empty shell and requires a sink (how deep?), a... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
barbav startade en diskussion
Love the wall tile (and this bathroom in general). - Do you happen to know the name of the tile surrounding the toilet and vanity? Very pretty with the statuary marble.
    1 kommentar
barbav startade en diskussion
Beautiful bath! - Beautifully done. And thank you so much for answering all the questions!
    1 kommentar
barbav startade en diskussion
Steam shower - What steam shower did you use in this bath? Looking at Steamist for our remodel. And what is the size of this shower? (sorry if you already ... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...