19 inlägg
barcis startade en diskussion
Small change, big difference in foyer! - Hated the oak banister, so I painted it black. I love it! I also was not happy with the mustard yellow wainscoting. I prefer crisp-white wai... Läs mer
2 gillar    6 kommentarer
barcis startade en diskussion
Small change, big difference in foyer! - Hated the oak banister, so I painted it black. I love it! I also was not happy with the mustard yellow wainscoting. I prefer crisp-white wai... Läs mer
1 gillar    7 kommentarer
barcis startade en diskussion
Painting Striae! - Hated our dark dungeon of a dining room! I replaced the old, heavy, dark drapes with lighter drapes, replaced the chandelier, and got the "b... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
barcis startade en diskussion
Blind help? - After getting great advice and updating our family room, I couldn't live with the heavy, mis-match drapes that hung in the adjoining eat-in... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
barcis startade en diskussion
Anyone familiar with strie painting technique? - As I finish up my family room, I am starting to plan for my dungeon...I mean...dining room. It's so dark, and blue on the walls is NOT my th... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
barcis startade en diskussion
Anyone familiar with strie painting using metallic glaze? - As I finish up my family room, I am starting to plan for my dungeon...I mean...dining room. It's so dark, and blue on the walls is NOT my th... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
barcis startade en diskussion
Working with what I have in our new family room - In trying to work with what we have for now, I used our sectional and tv unit in our family room. We will be removing the tv bracket from ab... Läs mer
    50 kommentarer
barcis startade en diskussion
To drape or not to drape - There are quite a few pics in my solarium ideabook that show ceiling to floor drapes. I love, love, love the look. I want to do it in my s... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
barcis startade en diskussion
Need layout/design help in our family room. - The only thing that needs to stay is the entertainment center and the dead plant in the corner. Ok, no...just the entertainment center. We ... Läs mer
    46 kommentarer
barcis startade en diskussion
Recommend app for photos? - Can anyone recommend a good app/website for mocking up photos for decorating? I keep sketching out ideas with pencil and paper or buying an... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...