14 inlägg
bayerk startade en diskussion
Do you tile the bottom of the shower stall the same as the floor? - Using subway tile on shower walls. white and black hexagon small tiles on floor. Do you put same tile inside shower floor?
    15 kommentarer
bayerk startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
bayerk startade en diskussion
1 gillar    Kommentera
bayerk startade en diskussion
need kitchen help - Hi I am purchasing a home with a newer kitchen, I like it but it has beige granite counter tops with speckles of gold and black. the cabinet... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
bayerk startade en diskussion
need help with color for kitchen - Hi i am purchasing a home with a kitchen that is newer so i don't want to change it. the counter top is a tan/gold granite with a little bla... Läs mer
    Kommentera
bayerk startade en diskussion
"Need help choosing a bathroom mirror or medicine cabinet" - Hi- I have a small full bathroom in the main part of our home that we are putting a 36" vanity cabinet in. Should the mirror be 36" as well ... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
bayerk startade en diskussion
Need help with my backsplash placement - We are not sure whether to line the backsplash up with the edge of door molding, the end of the counter, or the edge of the cabinet. What do... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
bayerk startade en diskussion
backsplash - Hi- I have soapstone countertops with honed carrera marble island. I was planning on doing a carrara marble subway tile for backsplash. I k... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
bayerk startade en diskussion
pendent lighting and door knobs/pulls - can anyone recommend a good online source for pendent lighting and door pulls? love restoration hardware but would like to find the look for... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
bayerk startade en diskussion
What color backsplash, and what finish paint - I am doing white carrera on my island, soapstone on the counters, white wood cabinets,Restoration Hardware silver sage on walls, oak floors.... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...