9 inlägg
bbtrix startade en diskussion
Sophie's Back!! - Thank you Houzz and all the members who supported the effort! Welcome back, Sophie!!
5 gillar    28 kommentarer
bbtrix startade en diskussion
LG 4270 Clearance or Electrolux 517 - I need your expert advice. I've been following your threads for the last several months and pretty much had decided on the Electrolux 517, b... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
bbtrix startade en diskussion
Thank you Buehl! - This is a shout out to Buehl who is always helping to make the home design/remodel process easier! She's been maintaining "basics"... Läs mer
10 gillar    10 kommentarer
bbtrix startade en diskussion
Been stuck for 3 months! Help me make lighting decisions! - I really need opinions from all of the talented people here to give me guidance. So many of you have wonderful taste and I cannot see the fo... Läs mer
    32 kommentarer
bbtrix startade en diskussion
Countertop Install-part Deaux-is this it? - Some of you have followed my marble installation woes through my previous thread and mentions on other countertop install threads, so I thou... Läs mer
1 gillar    47 kommentarer
bbtrix startade en diskussion
Kohler Stages owners -- please help! - I am having difficulties with my marble counter fabrication and stages sink cutout. The fabricator is claiming he cannot achieve a zero reve... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
bbtrix startade en diskussion
Kohler Stages owners -- please help! - I am having difficulties with my marble counter fabrication and stages sink cutout. The fabricator is claiming he cannot achieve a zero reve... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
bbtrix startade en diskussion
Stone Installation Expectations-is this reasonable? - My marble was installed yesterday. The guys were nice and it appeared to go well until I saw one of them start mixing epoxy and applying to ... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
bbtrix startade en diskussion
Countertop D-Day: excited yet nervous (sneak peak) - My fabricator sent a tease of my Vermont Montclair Danby from the shop. The slabs I chose have more movement and not as much white as I had ... Läs mer
    21 kommentarer