21 inlägg
Jen Osborne startade en diskussion
Bathroom vanity: Do you leave a gap or place it against the wall? - Hello, We are redoing our bathroom and wondering if the floating vanity should be placed against the wall or if we should leave a bit of a g... Läs mer
2 gillar    17 kommentarer
Jen Osborne startade en diskussion
Same tiles in kitchen, bathroom and laundry? - In a small apartment, similar to the below, is it OK to use the same floor tiles in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry? We think it will m... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Jen Osborne startade en diskussion
How much space on each side of the window for curtains? - I have tried 35 cm on the photo, is that enough or too much? The curtains are a light linen. ( They will be hanged right under the ceiling) ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Jen Osborne startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Jen Osborne startade en diskussion
Post dilemma threads with happy endings! - I think we all can agree dilemmas posts make for some really great reading. All the creative ideas, the back and forth, the conflict of opin... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Jen Osborne startade en diskussion
Is painting a ceiling a job best left to the professionals? - I have painted many walls, doors and trims but never a ceiling and I wonder if it's a job better left to the professional, as I'm unsure of ... Rösta nu
    7 kommentarer    18 röster
Jen Osborne startade en diskussion
Where can I find this type of tiles around the Sydney/Wollongong area? - Hello, I love the look of those tiles but the ones have seen in shops like Beaumont cost above $200 a square meter as they are encaustic cem... Läs mer
1 gillar    24 kommentarer
Jen Osborne startade en diskussion
Vermiculite/popcorn ceiling cornice - I have the misfortune of vermiculite ceilings in the unit I am moving in soon. Not having the budget, nor the height necessary to render or... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Jen Osborne startade en diskussion
What's my style and how do I 'complete the look' ?! - Hi Houzzers! I'm trying to finish my bedroom and I think it would be easier if I could figure out what my style is, so what I add complemen... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
Jen Osborne startade en diskussion
Help with bedroom furniture placement, and everything else! - Hello Houzzers, I need your help with the optimal placement of my bedroom's (eclectic...) furniture I just can't quite figure it out and I a... Läs mer
    41 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...