7 inlägg
Beverly Cook startade en diskussion
overall size? Height? - Are all the cords adjustable? What is the maximum total height of the entire fixture? Thx.
    2 kommentarer
Beverly Cook startade en diskussion
Specifications??? - Why would specifications for a light fixture include information about the lights in the fixture? How many? Wattage? Lumens? And when I we... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Beverly Cook startade en diskussion
color of interior wood? wood species and cut? - There is some discussion on HOUZZ about the lovely interior wood in this house. Someone called it 'honey oak'. I'm leaning toward natural ... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
Beverly Cook startade en diskussion
Would this work in a bathroom? - I'm struggling with our 2 full bath guest bathrooms. Guests, kids, teenagers, et al. How high maintenance would this be in a bathroom? H... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Beverly Cook startade en diskussion
guest bathrooms
    Kommentera
Beverly Cook startade en diskussion
Counter-depth refrigerator? - In 1999, when I built my house, we bought an Amana counter-depth refrigerator. Kitchen counters - 25 inches. Refrigerator box - 25 inches.... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer