20 inlägg
ben773 startade en diskussion
Topping Asimina triloba/Pawpaw trees - Does anyone top their pawpaw trees? My trees are reaching 10-12 feet and was wondering if this is a good height to top them to limit height.... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
ben773 startade en diskussion
Tall single Zinnias - Where can I purchase seeds of old fashion tall (2-3 feet) single zinnias for my pollinator garden? Any reliable mail order source? Thanks.
    8 kommentarer
ben773 startade en diskussion
Agastache Blue Fortune a REAL perennial in zone 5a? - Is Agastache Blue Fortune a long lasting (more than 2 years) perennial in zone 5a? I hear you have to replace them every few years? Is this ... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
ben773 startade en diskussion
Recommendation for tall single white dahlia - Dear Dahlia Enthusiasts: I'm looking for a tall (4 feet or taller), white single Dahlia for my bee/butterfly garden. Currently I'm consideri... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
ben773 startade en diskussion
Pawpaw (Asimina triloba) cultivar ripening sequence - I would like to hear about the ripening order of various Pawpaw cultivars from different regions of the country. This will hopefully help us... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
ben773 startade en diskussion
Will Komoriya bulbs get larger over time? - I was just looking at my records of the Komoriya bulbs that I received and planted last year and realized that they have grown a little. I h... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
ben773 startade en diskussion
Kaori Maihime - a winter grower - Hi: I have a Kaori Maihime from Komoriya, and according to them, it is a winter growing (growing in Autumn). Mine leafed out about a month a... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
ben773 startade en diskussion
Naranja vs Orange Sovereign - I'm trying to decide on an orange colored Hippe. I read from previous posts that OS multiply quickly, flowers and leaves appear at the same ... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
ben773 startade en diskussion
Aralia spinosa and Tetradium danielli - I read conflicting report about the cold hardiness of Devil's Walking Stick and Bee Bee Tree in zone 5a. I like to hear about your personal ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
ben773 startade en diskussion
Aralia spinosa and Tetradium danielli - I read conflicting report about the cold hardiness of Devil's Walking Stick and Bee Bee Tree in zone 5a. I like to hear about your personal ... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...