23 inlägg
Blue startade en diskussion
I hate my entry hall. Please help! - It's dark, it's small, it's ugly because there's so much visible wood. The door at the back is a steel fire door to the garage. It has no ... Läs mer
    21 kommentarer
Blue startade en diskussion
Where can I find this chair - Where can I find these armchairs or what is the style so I can search for something similar?
    1 kommentar
Blue startade en diskussion
Question about crown molding and cables/lighting - I'm getting an external security camera installed and I need to have an ethernet cable run through my foyer and through the brick wall to th... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Blue startade en diskussion
Visual Match locks Safari - I'm using Houzz on my Macbook air, using Safari. Now when I click on a photo, a new pop up comes up called "visual match" as soo... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Blue startade en diskussion
How to arrange furniture in Victorian Bayfront - I have a standard bayfront row house The three windows shown are the front of the house (second floor). only entrance on this floor is from ... Läs mer
    19 kommentarer
Blue startade en diskussion
Help decorating TV wall - What should I do with this TV wall? How should I decorate it so that it's not boring? I have quite a few pieces of art but they are all di... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
Blue startade en diskussion
Where to hang this embroidered piece? - A) hang on wall with horiz center at standing eye level B) hang on wall with top even with top of headboard C) leave perched on dresser If I... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
Blue startade en diskussion
Where can I get wall-mounted swivel mirror and towel/bar combo? - does anyone know where I can find the wall-mounted mirror/towel-bar combo in this picture? I think it's called a bath butler, but I haven't ... Läs mer
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
Blue startade en diskussion
Powder room - how to hide (temporary) water drips near hand towel? - My powder room is small with no natural light. I have a white pedestal sink and everyone gets water drips on the wall when reaching for the... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...