7 inlägg
Brittney startade en diskussion
Please Help w/ this Entryway table - I don't know how to decorate my entryway table. Please help me with ideas/pics. I'm so concerned I won't get the right color or textured vas... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Brittney startade en diskussion
Planter/Plant Info - The tall plant, directly beside the gray curtain, can you tell me where you got that from? Even better if you have a direct link or measurem... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Brittney startade en diskussion
Wall Decor on Left - Hi, the black mail/letter holder on the left wall and the black board underneath it with the hooks - can you tell me where they're both from... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Brittney startade en diskussion
Need help picking an area rug - Please help. I've been searching for weeks to find a nice area rug to tie in my living room space. My challenge has been this - we plan to u... Läs mer
1 gillar    25 kommentarer
Brittney startade en diskussion
The whitest white that you ever did see? - Looking for paint recommendations for the brightest whites! I don't prefer cool OR warm whites - I'm looking for the purest of whites that y... Läs mer
1 gillar    8 kommentarer
Brittney startade en diskussion
Best paint for walls? - What is your number one recommended brand for interior walls (living room, bedrooms etc.) and why? I'm currently in the market for some fres... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Brittney startade en diskussion
What color floors would you pair with this shelf? - I want to update the look of this bathroom. The walls will be white and I plan to hang these shelves above the toilet but I'm trying to figu... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer