33 inlägg
bradisha startade en diskussion
Looking for advice on growing white sage. - Hi I am interested in growing white sage in the garden and wonder if anyone has good success with growing it in South Florida. I google it a... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
bradisha startade en diskussion
Late fruiting mango tree - Hello I have a late blooming mango that I planted a few years ago and would love to confirm the name. When I was given the seedling years ag... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer
bradisha startade en diskussion
Fall Gardening - Pruning,cutting and mulching the backyard area for the Fall, I am loving the specs of purple on the King's Mantle and the great weather :)
    1 kommentar
bradisha startade en diskussion
Sprucing up the front walkway for the holidays - I am giving the front walk way a little face lift , I am really liking it!!
    7 kommentarer
bradisha startade en diskussion
Can you please identify this aechmea - My friend has this plant growing in her yard and ask me to assist her with finding the name. I have never seen this beautiful pink aechmea b... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
bradisha startade en diskussion
tillandsai clump - Clumping nicely, not sure of the name.
    4 kommentarer
bradisha startade en diskussion
    5 kommentarer
bradisha startade en diskussion
half a pallet and some broms - You can make this if you have some free time on your hands (have lots now that I am retired LOL)
    9 kommentarer
bradisha startade en diskussion
fireball hanging on the fence - Fireball on the east side fence getting the right amount of sunlight :)
    11 kommentarer
bradisha startade en diskussion
Bromeliad colors lights up the evening - Even when dusk is falling colorful bromeliads light up the garden. My most favorite plants!!
    6 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...