8 inlägg
breheller startade en diskussion
Height of sconce lighting for stairway? - Hello, I am installing 2 sconce lights up my small stairway to a bonus room. The electrician asked how far up the wall I want them placed - ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
breheller startade en diskussion
Sliding exterior doors - Hello! Can you share the manufacturer or distributor of the sliding doors?
    1 kommentar
breheller startade en diskussion
Room Size? - Do you happen to know the room dimensions? I love all of the furniture they were able to fit, curious if a room I'm planning could accommoda... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
breheller startade en diskussion
Help with Garage Door Choices - What is the cost differential between Aluminum, Steel and Wood Garage Doors? (On a scale of $$$ - $)? I'm building a modern farmhouse and to... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
breheller startade en diskussion
Door height(s) for 9' ceilings - I like the look and feel of taller doors and windows. I'm in the process of building a new home, and would love some feedback (or photos) of... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
breheller startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
breheller startade en diskussion
Black Doors & Windows - Hi - starting a project in the DC area and would love to know the window/door company you guys went through. Looking to black and love the s... Läs mer
    1 kommentar