98 inlägg
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7 startade en diskussion
Have Citrus trees to trade - I have calamondin orange matsuki lemon variegated tangerine to trade. These are from 8 inch to 15inch tall rooted cuttings. These are mu... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7 startade en diskussion
Have Manfredias to Trade - I have several manfredias I have grown from seed to trade. These are several year old plants with strong root (rhizome) systems. I have Man... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7 startade en diskussion
Have Poncirus trifolate seedlings - I have a ton of seedlings that I would love to trade. These are 2 to 3 years old with good thick stems many 18inch and branching. I coul... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7 startade en diskussion
Have kiwi looking for blueberries and edibles - I am looking for named northern blueberry plants as well as offsets. I am also looking for hardy small fruit hardy to zone 7 marionberry ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7 startade en diskussion
seed exchange - Again this year, Gary is sponsering his annual seed exchange at the garden center in Tulsa. It was a lot of fun last year and I met some new... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7 startade en diskussion
Wanted: Blueberry and Small Fruit - cactuspaul Tulsa zone7(7a)April 25, 2015 offer: I have a load of succulents as well as these edibles �Natchez thornless blackberrys cutti... Läs mer
    Kommentera
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7 startade en diskussion
Have kiwi and other edibles to trade - cactuspaul Tulsa zone7(7a)February 4, 2015 I am looking for named blueberry plants or offsets as well as cuttings. I am also looking for har... Läs mer
    Kommentera
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7 startade en diskussion
Wanted: Fig, Currant and Blueberry - offer I have a load of succulents as well as these edibles �Natchez thornless blackberrys cuttings or gallon plants �Triple Crown thornless ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7 startade en diskussion
HAVE: Blackberry, Citrus, Fig, - cactuspaul Tulsa zone7(7a)last Friday to offer I have a load of succulents as well as these edibles �Natchez thornless blackberrys cuttings... Läs mer
    Kommentera
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7 startade en diskussion
HAVE: Blackberry, Elderberry, Kiwi, Citrus - to offer I have a load of succulents as well as these edibles �Natchez thornless blackberrys cuttings or gallon plants �Triple Crown thornle... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...