4 inlägg
Charis Elizabeth startade en diskussion
Decorator Challenge - Style our shelves! - Hi. Up for a bit of fun?? Challenge Objective: Ex Display Shelf needs some life! But, here's the catch. I am not in a position to buy anyt... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Charis Elizabeth startade en diskussion
Does this entryway look complete? - Hi. I have been toying with my entryway set up and I now think I have it 'complete.' I know things always change, but does this look like i... Läs mer
    32 kommentarer
Charis Elizabeth startade en diskussion
Where to go from here? Living/Dining - Hi.- I am just starting to pull my house together (however, the only thing permanent I am not willing to part with is my dining table and ch... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
Charis Elizabeth startade en diskussion
Kitchen Cupboard Design - Hi. We recently built our home - first home owners so at the time of the build we were unable to afford top cupboards in our kitchen. No... Läs mer
    23 kommentarer