61 inlägg
Cathy startade en diskussion
Need help choosing rug! - I just bought a new sectional. I'm looking for a rug -6x9 that ties the room together. I like my drapes and would prefer to keep them but, w... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Cathy startade en diskussion
Dilemma with new family room furniture - I’m looking to purchase new furniture for my living room. I want to replace the couch and the chairs by the fireplace (something lighter lo... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Cathy startade en diskussion
Patio Furniture refurbishing - I’m looking to paint my old patio furniture and would like help choosing a color. The set is currently gray but I’m thinking of changing to... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Cathy startade en diskussion
Lovely bathroom - Can you please tell me where I can find Coral like the ones above the toilet? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Cathy startade en diskussion
warm and inviting bathroom! - Can you please tell me the paint color? Thanks!
    Kommentera
Cathy startade en diskussion
Beautiful bathroom! - Can you please tell me the paint color? Thanks
    Kommentera
Cathy startade en diskussion
trying to refinish coffee table - please help! - I am trying to save money and thought I’d refinish my old coffee table. Ok... I like the nude/raw color of the wood. I was going to leave a... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Cathy startade en diskussion
I think I made a big mistake.... - I am horrible at design! I can look at something and know what I like or don’t like yet, I can’t put it all together. My family room is rec... Läs mer
    40 kommentarer
Cathy startade en diskussion
Need paint ideas - I painted my family room and kitchen in wordly gray. I am looking to revamp a few more rooms.... foyer - gets a lot of light so I may want ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Cathy startade en diskussion
Love the wallpapers - I live the color and style of the wallpaper in the bathroom. Can you please tell me where I can find it?
1 gillar    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...