5 inlägg
Chris n Danelle startade en diskussion
How'd we do? (Small Bathroom Before & After) - Before... After... The house was built in 1920, so we wanted it to look a little reminiscent of that time period. We kept the hexagon floor ... Läs mer
6 gillar    12 kommentarer
Chris n Danelle startade en diskussion
Where is the kitchen faucet from? - Where is the kitchen faucet from?
    1 kommentar
Chris n Danelle startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Chris n Danelle startade en diskussion
Kitchen Lighting Look for Less - Hello, I'm renovating our kitchen and I would like some opinions on lighting. Over the kitchen island I want to put the Restoration Hardware... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Chris n Danelle startade en diskussion
Advice for Kitchen Reno - Any advice for my kitchen reno? I'm thinking white shaker cabinets with solid gray quartz counter. Gray island with white/gray quartz counte... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer