4 inlägg
Chris M startade en diskussion
Wife hates remodel, doesn't want to redo it, won't move, what to do? - We had our 1400 sq ft home remodeled two years ago. We used an unlicensed contractor (out first mistake) that was recommended by a good frie... Läs mer
    47 kommentarer
Chris M startade en diskussion
Love this flooring, can you tell me anything about it? - We're doing a home remodel which will include both baths, kitchen, and new flooring through out. I've been searching for the right tile, an... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Chris M startade en diskussion
Who makes these cabinets, and how can I get in touch with them? - Looking for flat/slab style cabinets for our kitchen.
    Kommentera
Chris M startade en diskussion
What kind of floor is this? - Trying to decide on manufactured hardwood or tile in our kitchen. I'd like to know who makes this flooring, and what it's called. Thank you
    1 kommentar