11 inlägg
cebehatz startade en diskussion
mirror dilemma - Which mirror would look better above this table?
1 gillar    17 kommentarer
cebehatz startade en diskussion
window treatment ideas - I would love to see and hear some ideas for window treatments. I’m not sure how to tie in all these windows and the door. The kitchen has a ... Läs mer
1 gillar    8 kommentarer
cebehatz startade en diskussion
whirlpool tub dilemma - Am I crazy to want to get rid of this whirlpool tub? I never use it yet I have to clean it like the rest of the bathroom.
    18 kommentarer
cebehatz startade en diskussion
living room paint color - What is the paint color you used in the living room?
    Kommentera
cebehatz startade en diskussion
wallpaper information - Would anyone have information about this wallpaper?
    Kommentera
cebehatz startade en diskussion
Exterior design help - I need advice with exterior colors to help tie the recently added dormer to the rest of the house.
1 gillar    23 kommentarer
cebehatz startade en diskussion
Exterior colors and curb appeal - I need ideas on exterior paint colors for this house. The upper dormer was recently added. I need ideas to tie it all together. Any ideas on... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
cebehatz startade en diskussion
I love the bed. Would you know who makes it? - Would you know who makes this bed?
    3 kommentarer
cebehatz startade en diskussion
Help with hanging picture - I purposely created my wall hanging space to the right of the wall switches. Now I feel maybe I should have hung everything a little to the ... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
cebehatz startade en diskussion
Living Room Rug - I love the rug too! Does the rug shed? I have a wool rug that sheds quite a lot. Thanks.
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...