21 inlägg
CEM TOSA startade en diskussion
Where was the white oak coffee table purchased? - Beautiful transformation. Light filled and love the function. We are doing a similar setup with our fireplace and TV in a new build. Than... Läs mer
1 gillar    4 kommentarer
CEM TOSA startade en diskussion
Exterior Paint - Beautiful renovation. What color/brand paint was used for the exterior? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
CEM TOSA startade en diskussion
What is the brand of tile? Beautiful Bathroom. - I love the tile, the different shades of beige is lovely. Where was it purchased?
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
CEM TOSA startade en diskussion
Can I get the source for the bar stools? - I really like these bar stools, they look comfortable. Where were they purchased? Thanks in advance.
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
CEM TOSA startade en diskussion
Ideas for master bathroom floor plan - Trying to come up with a floor plan for a new build master bathroom. This will be an age in place home and we want room for wheel chair if ... Läs mer
    30 kommentarer
CEM TOSA startade en diskussion
Love this bathroom remodel - Can you share the source of the large format white tile used for shower wall and bathroom floor? Thank you!
2 gillar    7 kommentarer
CEM TOSA startade en diskussion
IKEA CABINETS - Can you provide more information on the IKEA kitchen cabinets? I can't find the finish on their website. Thank You.
    2 kommentarer
CEM TOSA startade en diskussion
Stove - Can you provide the manufacture of the wood burning stove? Thank you!
    4 kommentarer
CEM TOSA startade en diskussion
Cerused Kitchen Cabinets - I really like the look of Cerused Oak. We are building and are going for a modern/contemporary look. I can't find a manufacturer. Are the... Läs mer
2 gillar    23 kommentarer
CEM TOSA startade en diskussion
Black and Grey Shower Tile - What is the brand/sourcing for the black and grey shower tile? Thanks!
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...