7 inlägg
cgilmurray startade en diskussion
Pine kitchen units need revamping - I have pine kitchen units with a little bit of dark green in sections. They are very tired looking & initially I was going to paint them... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
cgilmurray startade en diskussion
Pull out microwave - I have Seen a great appliance a pull out microwave which can be under the counter top but it is only available in the states, sharp 24 but t... Läs mer
    Kommentera
cgilmurray startade en diskussion
Need help with my sitting room - Where to start redesigning my sitting rom
    2 kommentarer
cgilmurray startade en diskussion
Bins in the kitchen - I am revamping my kitchen and I can't get the bin right, presently its stand alone, well one big one for food waste, another for bottles and... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
cgilmurray startade en diskussion
Need help for my kitchen - Kitchen , we had a leak which is now fixed, wall needs to be replastered so this is a good opportunity to do up kitchen too, I was thinking ... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
cgilmurray startade en diskussion
Need help with my sitting/ living room please - Sitting room is tired I need to reupholster my sofa, paint walls, do floor etc but furniture is mahogany-dark but I don't know what colours ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer