25 inlägg
Cheri Murray startade en diskussion
who makes the awesome chandelier? - Who makes the chandelier?
    1 kommentar
Cheri Murray startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Cheri Murray startade en diskussion
What type of wood and finish were used on the ceiling? - What type of wood and finish were used on the ceiling?
1 gillar    Kommentera
Cheri Murray startade en diskussion
I love the fireplace - I live near Asheville. Who built this fireplace? It is beautiful.
    Kommentera
Cheri Murray startade en diskussion
What is the name of this grass? - It is beautiful in this location
    1 kommentar
Cheri Murray startade en diskussion
patina metal on wall - Is this metal or tile? If tile, who is the manufacturer and where can I purchase it?
    6 kommentarer
Cheri Murray startade en diskussion
what brand of LED lighting is used? - I am interested in the brand of LEF lighting please.
    1 kommentar
Cheri Murray startade en diskussion
Who makes the natural finish door? - The natural finish door is beautiful. Who is the manufacturer?
    Kommentera
Cheri Murray startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Cheri Murray startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...