17 inlägg
C Horowitz startade en diskussion
Lighting fixture - Where is the center lighting fixture from?
1 gillar    Kommentera
C Horowitz startade en diskussion
Wooden wall clock with Chinese numerals - Hi there, I am looking for a nice wooden wall clock with Chinese numerals. Just from Googleing I wasn't able to find one I like, any ideas ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
C Horowitz startade en diskussion
Shipping container doors for home or office - Now working on a project for an individual who does importing/exporting. I am thinking of making some doors referenced to the shipping conta... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
C Horowitz startade en diskussion
Doors - Where can u get these doors.
    6 kommentarer
C Horowitz startade en diskussion
Light fixture - I love this light fixture, can you please a source. Thanks
2 gillar    Kommentera
C Horowitz startade en diskussion
Branch Light - WHere is the light with branch from?
1 gillar    7 kommentarer
C Horowitz startade en diskussion
Outlet cover - Can you please provide a link or source for the outlet cover? Thanks
    1 kommentar
C Horowitz startade en diskussion
Walls - Were the cinder blocks treated is some way?
    3 kommentarer
C Horowitz startade en diskussion
Cinder blocks treatment - Were the cinder blocks treated, If so how?
1 gillar    Kommentera
C Horowitz startade en diskussion
Distance from crown to lower molding? - I do not expect an answer from the design firm... but if someone has done something similar, What distance would you recommend the lower mo... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...