102 inlägg
chloebud startade en diskussion
Using/Storing Extra Pumpkin Puree - Just sharing this from an email today since I thought it might be helpful for some. I know l sometimes make a half recipe of my pumpkin bars... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
chloebud startade en diskussion
Cooler Weather Dinner - So we’re having a “cooler spell” with 80 degree highs. I bought a couple chuck roasts since they were $6/lb. My two go-to’s for pot roast ... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
chloebud startade en diskussion
Apple Recipes for Fall - This email today from Sally’s Baking made me think about some favorite recipes with apples, sweet or savory. For me, it starts with my Appl... Läs mer
    25 kommentarer
chloebud startade en diskussion
Hasselback Plum Tomato Caprese - I saw this on Instagram and thought it was a fun twist instead of a platter or skewers. That is, IF you have some really good tomatoes. An... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
chloebud startade en diskussion
National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, Anyone? - An email tells me today’s National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. Who knew! Though I’m not in any rush to turn on the oven, I was wondering if... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
chloebud startade en diskussion
Favorite Peach Recipes - I bought a box of 10 peaches at TJ's that looked amazing, but wondered if they'd taste as good as they look. They sat for a few days and bec... Läs mer
    21 kommentarer
chloebud startade en diskussion
No-Bake Summer Desserts? - DH’s birthday was July 1 and he requested an ice cream ”cake” our daughter has made for him. Nice for me since it’s so easy. Basically thi... Läs mer
    20 kommentarer
chloebud startade en diskussion
Oxford Road House Tour - I’ve been receiving a few emails from Studio McGee showing the design process for various rooms of this 27,000 sq. ft. Provo, UT home. Just... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
chloebud startade en diskussion
Curious About Argentine Red Shrimp - Our realtor just gifted us with a box of steaks and shrimp. There are three 2-pound bags of Argentine Red Shrimp that I don’t think we’ve h... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer
chloebud startade en diskussion
Cute CharCUPeries - Not something everyone would do but just posting for the cuteness. CharCUPeries
    5 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...