10 inlägg
chrisdp startade en diskussion
    13 kommentarer
chrisdp startade en diskussion
Tables - Love the tables being used as coffee table. Where are they from?
1 gillar    Kommentera
chrisdp startade en diskussion
Living room help - I think I originally posted this in wrong area. Recently moved. I have struggled with furn placement around the corner fireplace & built... Läs mer
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
chrisdp startade en diskussion
Living room help - Recently moved. I have struggled with furn placement around the corner fireplace & built in media. This is the best I could come up with... Läs mer
    88 kommentarer
chrisdp startade en diskussion
Living room help - Recently moved. I have struggled with furn placement around the corner fireplace & built in media. This is the best I could come up with... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
chrisdp startade en diskussion
Extra bedroom help - I have this bedding in extra bedroom. I'd like some advice on how to / what colors I should incorporate. I have a night stand & dresser ... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
chrisdp startade en diskussion
Entrance way - I moved in a little over a year ago & live the house except the entrance. It looks like a duplex. The doors on the right are double func... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
chrisdp startade en diskussion
Color scheme help - I need help! I'm trying to come up with color scheme choices that will blend with this rug. I'm drawing a huge blank! I am not crazy that it... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
chrisdp startade en diskussion
kitchen arrangment - please help - How should I arrange this kitchen area? What size/shape table should I use? Here is the kitchen plan and lay out along with how the previous... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer