13 inlägg
chrisinky startade en diskussion
How much space is allowed for the curtains on sides of door? - I like the look of how these are hung so they are not in the way of the door when open.
    Kommentera
chrisinky startade en diskussion
How much space is between the door & the rod holder? - Do you have 1 or 2 curtain panels on each side? I'm getting ready to hang some myself.
    Kommentera
chrisinky startade en diskussion
Looking for olive green & red shower curtain or can I paint my own? - I really like the silhouette print on these two shower curtains. I have been looking for one that has both olive green & red, but I hav... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
chrisinky startade en diskussion
I need help with my kitchen cabinets - I have purchased a microwave/vent combo to go over my oven. If I hang a 12" tall cabinet over it, the microwave will be even with the bott... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
chrisinky startade en diskussion
Fireplace Insert: Wood or Gas? - Please vote & then comment with any experience that you may have. Thanks for any input! We keep putting off getting a fireplace inse... Rösta nu
    3 kommentarer    11 röster
chrisinky startade en diskussion
Blinds or Shades???? - I need to put blinds or shades in my house. I have 9 windows to cover & want them all to be the same & in white because that's what... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
chrisinky startade en diskussion
Please post pictures of how you have organized your NON walk-in closet - I need help making the closets in our new to us house more organized. We are going to have a little less closet space & I want to make ... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
chrisinky startade en diskussion
What size med cabinet over a 30 inch vanity & how do I do lighting? - I have a 30 inch vanity that I am going to put a mirrored medicine cabinet over. Since it is impossible to find one wider than 21 inches wi... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
chrisinky startade en diskussion
How do I clean a textured ceiling? - I need to clean the textured ceilings in my house before I paint them. Anyone have any tips for cleaning them? I don't think I can just wi... Läs mer
1 gillar    38 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...