9 inlägg
christilsmith2 startade en diskussion
Cleaning oven glass Wolf 48" double oven range - Gas range is about four years old, came with the house. The glass has super stuck on gunk that doesn't even seem to come off with a razor b... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
christilsmith2 startade en diskussion
Machine clean cycle - So I usually run the machine clean cycle with bleach, sometimes I use the Affresh tablets. Is it normal to see lots of sudsing during the c... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
christilsmith2 startade en diskussion
Liquid Unstopable Fresh Scent - Where has the Downy Unstopable in wash premium scent booster with fabric conditioner gone? P&G says it's not discontinued but I can't f... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
christilsmith2 startade en diskussion
How to clean Wolf griddle - Should this be more “clean”? I’ve worked a ton on getting the griddle to look like this. There’s stains and the the black stuff. Some of t... Läs mer
    20 kommentarer
christilsmith2 startade en diskussion
Downy Unstopables liquid scent booster and fabric conditioner? - I love this stuff but is impossible to find in stores in my area. Does anyone else use it and where do you buy it? Downy has it listed on ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
christilsmith2 startade en diskussion
Gunk in drum after cleaning cycle, Maytag Maxima X Steam MCT - After monthly cleaning cycle with bleach or Affresh there are chunks of brown colored gunk that show up in drum ( disgusting!). washer was ... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer
christilsmith2 startade en diskussion
Ideas for reworking space for 36" wolf range top - I have huge kitchen. The island is 9' x 5" long and 4' x 3" wide. Currently have 30" cooktop with down draft centered in isla... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
christilsmith2 startade en diskussion
pottery Barn - Has anyone purchased Catalina sofa?
    Kommentera
christilsmith2 startade en diskussion
Sears HE with Oxyclean - I just got my new Whirpool Duet washer/dryer with steam. I've got my Sears powder. How much do you recommend I use?? I'm pretty certain i've... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer