12 inlägg
CeeJay DAN startade en diskussion
Master Bedroom Woes! PLEASE HELP!!! - My husband is returning to a healthy lifestyle after being ill. I'm now trying to spark up the flames by bringing and elegant flare to our ... Läs mer
    56 kommentarer
CeeJay DAN startade en diskussion
Drapes and candle holder - what colors are the drapes and where can we find the candle holder?
    1 kommentar
CeeJay DAN startade en diskussion
More suggestions welcomed
    Kommentera
CeeJay DAN startade en diskussion
Guest Bathroom remodel nightmare-Help!! - Hi everyone, first off, I love love burnt orange and sea foam green colors together. So I had this big idea to paint half of my bathroom wal... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
CeeJay DAN startade en diskussion
panels are very nice - Where can they be purchased from?
    2 kommentarer
CeeJay DAN startade en diskussion
Family Room Nightmare!! - Need help/advice on completing this family room- new taupe leather, burnt orange and gold pillows with matching drapes--Any suggestions wou... Läs mer
    36 kommentarer
CeeJay DAN startade en diskussion
Wider runner added - door rug haven't arrived yet--I think it's going to look pretty welcoming- thanks so much for all the comments, they we... Läs mer
    Kommentera
CeeJay DAN startade en diskussion
Wider runner added - door rug haven't arrived yet--I think it's going to look pretty welcoming- thanks so much for all the comments, they we... Läs mer
    Kommentera
CeeJay DAN startade en diskussion
Wider runner added - door rug haven't arrived yet--I think it's going to look pretty welcoming- thanks so much for all the comments, they we... Läs mer
    Kommentera
CeeJay DAN startade en diskussion
DIY Foyer - looking for ideas on completing my look
    19 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...