24 inlägg
Charan Kaushish startade en diskussion
Beautiful curtains - Please could you tell me where I can buy those curtains?
1 gillar    Kommentera
Charan Kaushish startade en diskussion
Mirror - I am looking for a hallway mirror like the one in these pics. Where is it from?
    1 kommentar
Charan Kaushish startade en diskussion
Coffee table - I really like the table.. Where could I find something like this?
    Kommentera
Charan Kaushish startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Charan Kaushish startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Charan Kaushish startade en diskussion
Vinyl plank flooring... - How wide are the planks?
    Kommentera
Charan Kaushish startade en diskussion
The pendant light.. - Where can I find a light like this?
    1 kommentar
Charan Kaushish startade en diskussion
Love the fabric panels! - Where would I find these panels? Could I possibly get fabric panels which are patterned?
    Kommentera
Charan Kaushish startade en diskussion
Brick wall.. - Are they brick tiles? I'm really struggling with how to create an "exposed brick wall" in my kitchen.
    1 kommentar
Charan Kaushish startade en diskussion
I really like the brick wall... - Are they brick tiles? If so where can I get them from?
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...