7 inlägg
cloverhc startade en diskussion
Planter boxes - Hi! What fun it is to see these projects come together! I'm wondering about the planter boxes along the back wall in this picture. Were they... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
cloverhc startade en diskussion
Beautiful yard! What is the ground cover? - I love the green around and between the pavers! What is that plant?
    1 kommentar
cloverhc startade en diskussion
Wondering about the grass alternative, what is it? - Love the feel you've created in this yard! It looks so natural, but also clearly intentional. I'm especially interested in what you used f... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
cloverhc startade en diskussion
What type of trees are those? - Love the feel of this yard! I especially like those trees! I'm wondering what they're called. Thanks!
    1 kommentar
cloverhc startade en diskussion
Faucet GPM? - I love this fixture! What is the gallons per minute flow rate?
    4 kommentarer
cloverhc startade en diskussion
Paint color? - Hi, I'm wondering if you could tell me what color paint that is around the top of the room? It's lovely!
    1 kommentar
cloverhc startade en diskussion
Stucco color - Love that color! What's it called?
1 gillar    2 kommentarer