10 inlägg
codonwc startade en diskussion
Sq feet and floor plan - How many sq feet is this house? Could I see a floor plan? Looks awesome!
    Kommentera
codonwc startade en diskussion
Plans and Sq feet - How many sq feet is this house? Could I get the floor plans please? Looks awesome!!
    1 kommentar
codonwc startade en diskussion
Sq ft - How many sq feet is this house? Very cool!
    1 kommentar
codonwc startade en diskussion
Sq ft and plan - Approx how many square feet is this house? Is there a way to see the floor plan? I really like the house.
    1 kommentar
codonwc startade en diskussion
Floorplan? - I'd love to see a floor plan in order to see how the car passageway is integrated into the house.
    3 kommentarer
codonwc startade en diskussion
Garage and Sq ft? - How does the garage work with two garage doors in different locations? Also how many square feet is this? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
codonwc startade en diskussion
    5 kommentarer
codonwc startade en diskussion
1 gillar    1 kommentar