50 inlägg
colbran startade en diskussion
Window coverings dilemma - Living room remodel. New chairs in place, new teal sideboard, new set of shelves, leather couch should be delivered by the end of the month.... Läs mer
1 gillar    8 kommentarer
colbran startade en diskussion
Is anything missing? - Back to a wall in my new addition room from 5 years back. Am I missing anything? The windmill is not centered because of the weight of it ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
colbran startade en diskussion
This gigantic set of windows! TV - Husband absolutely won’t budge on the solid oak blinds we have on these windows. It’s a set of three windows (smaller, big, smaller). Over... Läs mer
2 gillar    31 kommentarer
colbran startade en diskussion
I’m back! Now I’m redecorating my living room! - Same living room, both boys are married off and I have a granddaughter, and I’m finally getting around to this space! I’ll attach photos of... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
colbran startade en diskussion
Need updated flooring help - Father and MIL want to redo the floors in their kitchen (in-laws are 80-years-old). They have maple colored cabinets that aren't going to c... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
colbran startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
colbran startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
colbran startade en diskussion
Is it really gold looking, or more of a burnished copper? - By the looks of this picture, it looks more like a muddled copper. Can you verify?
    1 kommentar
colbran startade en diskussion
The small table over between the large posts - Any idea on the manufacturer? It has a copper top from what I can tell. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Kommentera
colbran startade en diskussion
Love the 3 tiered table by the sofa! - Any idea where this came from?
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...