6 inlägg
cookie86 startade en diskussion
Transforming my loft - I am at a loss for this space and especially decorating the walls! I want the room to feel more light and airy since we have darker carpet, ... Läs mer
1 gillar    4 kommentarer
cookie86 startade en diskussion
Design ideas for loft family room - Really lacking the creative juices for this space! Would love help with wall decor, window fixtures and storage for my messy two year olds t... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
cookie86 startade en diskussion
Blah loft needs a facelift - So many things to fix! Our house gets hit with drastic temp changes so our window cracked and needs to be replaced so suggestions on how to ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
cookie86 startade en diskussion
Update our loft! I lack creativity - So many things to fix! Our house gets hit with drastic temp changes so our window cracked and needs to be replaced so suggestions on how to ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
cookie86 startade en diskussion
Update our loft! I lack creativity - So many things to fix! Our house gets hit with drastic temp changes so our window cracked and needs to be replaced so suggestions on how to ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
cookie86 startade en diskussion
Update our loft! I lack creativity - So many things to fix! Our house gets hit with drastic temp changes so our window cracked and needs to be replaced so suggestions on how to ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer