44 inlägg
Virginia Cook startade en diskussion
Powder room with divider wall - I have a powder room with a divider wall that doesn’t go up to the ceiling, but makes the toilet area dark. I’m committed to putting in wall... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
Virginia Cook startade en diskussion
Cost of professional to wallpaper powder room? - My contractor showed up and told me his wallpaper guy no longer does wallpaper. The contractor took $300 off his original estimate. It's &q... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Virginia Cook startade en diskussion
Best closet lighting? - We have a walk-in closet with two ceiling lights that hold only 60w bulbs. I can’t tell navy from black. I want bright lighting, but not hea... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Virginia Cook startade en diskussion
Can this be hung outdoors? - I'd like to hang this over our outdoor bar on a brick wall. It would be exposed to the elements. Is there something I could spray it with to... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Virginia Cook startade en diskussion
Ugly facade - Our Houston town house has a ton of space tucked away behind this uninspiring facade. I want to remove the shutters. The windows above the g... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Virginia Cook startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Virginia Cook startade en diskussion
Dog door? - Is there a dog door built into the wood panel under the window on the left?
1 gillar    Kommentera
Virginia Cook startade en diskussion
Lovely kitchen - ! Do you know the paint color of the island?
    2 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...