67 inlägg
corimike startade en diskussion
Pottery Barn Owen Extendable table - review? - Does anyone have experience with this table: https://www.potterybarn.com/products/owen-wood-oval-extending-pedestal-dining-table-gray/?cm_sr... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
corimike startade en diskussion
How can I achieve a similar look for fireplace? - Here is the fireplace my husband and I have as an inspiration: We are stuck on how to finish our raised fireplace hearth. If we do a light... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
corimike startade en diskussion
DIY Fireplace hearth and surround - finishing tile? - We've lived in our house two years and still have not completed our fireplace surround. The time has come and we're stuck again. This is our... Läs mer
1 gillar    10 kommentarer
corimike startade en diskussion
shower glass - Hi, would love to know if this is regular glass or low iron? Thanks!
    Kommentera
corimike startade en diskussion
shower glass dilemma - Does anyone have any good/bad experiences to share with using untreated shower glass in their frameless shower? What about enduroshield or s... Läs mer
    19 kommentarer
corimike startade en diskussion
shower guard or not? - Hi, wondering if anyone chose not to invest in shower guard for their glass shower, and regretted it? Does anyone have positive experiences ... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
corimike startade en diskussion
light fixture - Could you tell us where this amazing chandelier is from? Beautiful!
    3 kommentarer
corimike startade en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
corimike startade en diskussion
ceiling paint - I see that people are often choosing different shades of white for their ceilings. I am trying to figure out whether I should just buy "... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
corimike startade en diskussion
paint - What are the paint and trim colors of the interior?
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...