9 inlägg
cornymary startade en diskussion
I'd like this one with some color in the glass. - Do you have any of the burnt red ones you used to carry
    1 kommentar
cornymary startade en diskussion
type of light - is this an incadescant light? the rest of my kitchen is LED and I want to make sure my wiring takes this light. It is increasing hard to fi... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
cornymary startade en diskussion
where is the garbage and does it have a swing door or a pull out door - I have a similar kitchen we are remodeling and don't want the garbage to interfere with the person at the sink or trap them when it is in us... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
cornymary startade en diskussion
ceiling and upper cabinet heights - for your stacked upper cabinets, what is the height of the upper cabinet and the glass cabinet above it. trying to figure out if this would... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
cornymary startade en diskussion
upper cabinet height - I am interested in putting in upper stacked cabinets as I have 9 foot ceilings. I know your ceiling is 10 feet, but your soffit takes up so... Läs mer
1 gillar    Kommentera
cornymary startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
cornymary startade en diskussion
Sink - How many inches does the sink step in from the rest of counter edge if it wasn't stepped in? Also any pics that show the rest of the kitchen... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer