6 inlägg
cpwrapidreader startade en diskussion
Upset with electrician, round junction boxes - He installed round junction boxes when most of my sconces are rectangular, and now will not cover holes. I asked him why he didnt ask me whi... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
cpwrapidreader startade en diskussion
Piers material - Are the piers stucco? Concrete? I like the texture better than smooth stucco.
    Kommentera
cpwrapidreader startade en diskussion
Are the piers stucco? Would you do a stucco chimney too? - I bought Pocotaligo and am wondering what to do about the piers.
    Kommentera
cpwrapidreader startade en diskussion
How wide is back plate? - How wide is back plate?
    Kommentera
cpwrapidreader startade en diskussion
Your photographer - You have an amazing!!! photographer
    1 kommentar
cpwrapidreader startade en diskussion
historically accurate farmhouse, tennessee - I wish I could find advice on historically accurate farmhouse design. Ex: is it okay to have 6 over 6 windows on a house with a wraparound p... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer