35 inlägg
crowinghen startade en diskussion
flooring - Love this look! What product did you use? thank you!
    Kommentera
crowinghen startade en diskussion
flooring product - Love the floor! what product was used? thanks!
2 gillar    Kommentera
crowinghen startade en diskussion
What specific materials did you use? - I love this and would like to do something like it behind my wood stove. I was wondering what specific materials you used for back wall and ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
crowinghen startade en diskussion
Color of cabinets? - Love this project! If possible I would love to know the brand and color of the cabinets- thanks!
    Kommentera
crowinghen startade en diskussion
Curb appeal ideas - We are purchasing a 1970's rambler that could use some sprucing. I was thinking some pruning of the plants and tweaking the landscaping. I w... Läs mer
1 gillar    39 kommentarer
crowinghen startade en diskussion
Concrete block chimney Looking for ideas to improve - We are in the process of purchasing this 1970's rambler for retiring in :) Would love to give it little more curb appeal, and the chimney ... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
crowinghen startade en diskussion
Upper cabinet heights - We are planning the remodel of our beach house. We will be replacing all the kitchen cabinets and changing out the layout The ceiling height... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
crowinghen startade en diskussion
Counter tops - Hi! I love the counter tops you used- what material are they? thanks!
    Kommentera
crowinghen startade en diskussion
Electrical outlets in bunk area - Are there any special safety features on these outlets? I would like to have outlets in them but am concerned about safety We are using this... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
crowinghen startade en diskussion
Fireplace needs update, I need advice - This is the living room at a beach house we are slowly remodeling. We are doing room by room renovation. I'm looking for ideas for updating... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...