9 inlägg
Carolyn taylor startade en diskussion
Wall color please - This is beautiful
    1 kommentar
Carolyn taylor startade en diskussion
Made these Men as a winter project. Finally had the guts to get them up in the stairway.
    Kommentera
Carolyn taylor startade en diskussion
Stone name - What is the manufacturer and name of the stone? Very pretty
    Kommentera
Carolyn taylor startade en diskussion
Maybe I went too far with this mirror - I need help. I have a beautiful entry with 11' tall iron and glass front doors. Kind of a tuscan or old world look I suppose. I bought this ... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Carolyn taylor startade en diskussion
1 gillar    Kommentera
Carolyn taylor startade en diskussion
dimensions please - can we know the dimensions on all your items please
    1 kommentar
Carolyn taylor startade en diskussion
stone and brick details - Can you give me the name and manufacturers of stone and brick? Thanks
    4 kommentarer