62 inlägg
daddy52 startade en diskussion
Backsplash - Can you tell me the brand and name of the backsplash and the grout color. Thank you! Beautiful Kitchen!!
    1 kommentar
daddy52 startade en diskussion
Dining chairs - I have been looking for these type of chairs for over a year. Completely love the design and slope near the arm base. Can You PLEASE tell me... Läs mer
    Kommentera
daddy52 startade en diskussion
round table and chairs - what company makes this set and can I order it
    Kommentera
daddy52 startade en diskussion
floor tile - Love the floor tile. can you tell me who makes it and name plus where to buy, Thank you!!
    Kommentera
daddy52 startade en diskussion
wall color and counter top stools - what is the wall color and where can the stools be purchased please
    Kommentera
daddy52 startade en diskussion
accent chairs and coffee table - Lovely room! Can you tell me where you got the accent chairs with the blue pillows and the coffee table from
    1 kommentar
daddy52 startade en diskussion
dining chairs and buffett/sideboard - can you tell me where you purchased the ding chairs and buffett/sideboard and the brand. Just what I am looking for
    Kommentera
daddy52 startade en diskussion
2 Questions about the washer - 1) I see the counters appear to be some sort of granite or stone. How do you pull out the washer and dryer if there is an issue. I want the... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar
daddy52 startade en diskussion
paint and cabinet color - lovely laundry room! it seems the wall paint and cabinet paint are the same color. Can you tell me both colors and brand. Thank you!!
    1 kommentar
daddy52 startade en diskussion
Wall Color - Can you share the wall color PLEASE!!
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...