4 inlägg
Ann startade en diskussion
HELP with fireplace mantel. - I am just about to order the 51" tall Fontana mantel from the Mantel Shoppe. However, I am not sure if I should make it 2 " tall... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Ann startade en diskussion
Stuck on color for drapes for family room - HELP! I can't decide if the drapes should blend with the wall (tan) or the couch (green) I seem to be frozen on this simple item
    12 kommentarer
Ann startade en diskussion
Need help with my Family room - Family room redo. New floors, new sectional (dark sage green), new tables (cherry) but now I'm not sure the wall color (SW Mexican sand # 7... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Ann startade en diskussion
Need help with a downstairs den!! - Time to do something with this den that is stuck in the 70's but I need help! Going for a complete change, EVERYTHIING is going! I decided... Läs mer
    23 kommentarer